Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday is a Work Day

Last week ended pretty well. I still have to grade the tests from Friday to see how much was learned, though I am pretty optimistic. Meanwhile, I'm trying to get a lot of work done today - trying to lesson plan through Fall Break.

James Baker (former Reagan and Bush-41 Chief of Staff, former Secretary of Treasury, former Secretary of State) sat in front of me at church this morning. It was funny because I had seen him on "The Daily Show" and "da Ali G Show" earlier last week.

I'm getting excited about the election Tuesday. My roommates and I are having some friends over for an election watch party. I'm getting pumped about a Democratic takeover, though I doubt the blue wave will reach Georgia. This blog entry is brought to you by the numbers "6" and "15."

6 - number of seats in the Senate the Democrats need for a majority
15 - number of seats in the House the Democrats need for a majority

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'd be proud...I voted last Tuesday and Adrienne has her absentee ballot and is really voting this time....hopefully we'll (Demo)gain control after this election...are you attending St. Martin's?...have a great week and a fun election watch party...LOLMOM