Thursday, August 24, 2006

Coffee and Cheese Grits

Today is Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday. That means my lesson plans for next week are due tomorrow.

So, I have setup shop at Cafe Artiste, an ecclectic coffee shop in my neighborhood with lots of tables, outlets, and plenty of booths to spread out graded papers and lesson plans. Think Jittery Joe's, only more room.

I had a good afternoon today, mainly because I decided to come home early today (5pm) and take a nap. It's amazing how refreshed you can feel after a 30 min nap!

Back to planning... next week we're learning about the USA and Cananda in Social Studies, and we're planting Wisconsin Fast Plants in Science.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What in the world are Wisconsin Fast Plants and what happened to Pluto...Love Mom